This is my sister, Marilyn Marie Fenwick. She is MISSING in South Korea.
I don’t know all the details of the circumstances of her disappearance, but I’ll give you everything I do know. First some physical description.
She is 24 years old. She occasionally presents herself as male. She is approximately 5’2” or around 160cm tall. She weighs under 100 pounds and has a very slim build. She is flat chested but sometimes wears push up bras. Her skin is a light olive tone. She has colored black hair of uneven length and she also wears extensions occasionally. Her eyes are hazel but she sometimes wears colored circle lenses. She is from Amarillo, Texas, but she may also say she’s from the Dallas-Fort Worth area. She is very skinny and unlikely to be able to defend herself. The photos above show what she looked like the day she left the US.
Now for some details on her disappearance.
On April 15th, 2014, she left the Rick Husband Airport in Amarillo, Texas. She had one stop in Houston and a layover in San Francisco from where her plane departed for Seoul, South Korea around 10-11am PST. THIS IS THE LAST TIME ANYONE HEARD FROM HER. She went to visit a friend or boyfriend in Pohang, South Korea. His name is Jin and he allegedly works in construction and does cosmetics on the side. The US embassy informed us that cosmetics are a common ploy for human trafficking in South Korea.. We are assuming she made it to Seoul because she last texted me right before take off but we have no idea if she made it to Pohang or not. The US Embassy has been contacted and I believe the FBI may be getting involved. There is reasonable cause for concern that she is in danger as she has made no attempts to contact anyone.
The following is contact information Marilyn sent us about Jin. We attempted to call the phone number but a female voiced answer machine was all we could reach. If you know anything about this phone number or address, please contact the authorities and tell me if at all possible. I will relay any information to my father and he will send it through the necessary channels.Elysian 307, Cheolgang-ro 713-12, ocheon-eup, nam-bu, pohang-si, gyeongsangbuk-do, south korea.
Marilyn has a twitter account which she was supposed to use to contact us but she has not used it since jokingly replying to me when she created it. The account is @explodingwolves she also has a phone number +14692697692 but she disconnected before leaving because it was a US locked phone.
Please help get the information out. Reblog, cross post, translate, tell your cat, ANYTHING to get the word out. She and I have our differences, but I want her to be safe. We’ve even gotten our estranged mother involved because in the end, none of our differences matter. Again, let me or the authorities know if you have any information. I appreciate your time.
“They take place in three different time periods, each separated by about 60 years from the next…But they’re all deeply American stories about wealth and the ways in which these men try to hold on to and achieve that wealth.”
-Leonardo DiCaprio on his unofficial trilogy.
A 1982 metro bus converted into a three bedroom traveling home in Brighton.
Omg I want to live here please
If you don’t know about Amina or the topless jihads world wide today I suggest you get googling, Amina Tyler is a 19 year old woman who posted bare breasted photos with the slogan “My Body is My Own and Not the Source of Anyone’s Honor” on her chest. She was arrested and sentenced to “100 lashes” and being “stoned to death”. She went missing and in response FEMEN activists are staging bare cheated protests. This image displays a man kicking an activist protesting outside a mosque. WAKE UP. NUDITY IS NOT A CRIME.
the world is insane right now this is fucking insanity literally.
- Dad: Why the hell did you put a comma there?
- Dad: Do you even know what a participial phrase is?
- Dad: Omg. He's like my favorite character of all time.
- Dad: Who should I dress up as for the movie premier?
- Dad: Hey are you awak? I know it's late, but you read Animal Farm, right? Yeah. I need you to read this report. I can't tell if I am just super tired or if this is actual bullshit.
- Dad: Alesha wouldn't be able to spell 'definitely' right if wrote it down for her. She would fucking erase it and then write 'defiantly', because she doesn't care. I hate her.
- Dad: I need you to bake brownies. I lost a bet.
- Dad: Omg. You cannot ship me with Gilcher. You know I don't like tattoos and he's like twenty-five. And for Christ's sake, he teaches math.
- Dad: Omg. Gilcher said the funniest thing today.
- Dad: Mrs. Ashworth and I have decided to start a band. It'll be called Great Expectations.
- Dad: It's like you didn't read the fucking book.
- Dad: Okay. So this week you're reading this book I stole from Mrs. Ashworth's. It's like sixty pages long, but you'll love it.
- Dad: *puts books on my bed for me to read everyday and demands that I read them*
- Dad: My son doesn't like reading. I have not only failed him, but society. You aren't my son. Leave.
- Dad: Okay. So you're getting books for Christmas. All of you. I get discounts on them since I'm a teacher, and since I'm a teacher, it's all I can afford, so...
- Dad: Fucking standardized testing can go fuck itself in the ass.
- Dad: I have to teach for the required testing instead of what they really need to know.
- Dad: Fuck the government.
- Dad: Fuck the school board.
- Dad: Close the door.
- Dad: Charles Dickens was so fucking pretentious, and I hate him, but he also caused change, but he's such a Dick. Ha. DICKens.
- Dad: I love puns.
- Dad: People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor are assholes.
- Dad: Please shut up.
- Dad: Catching Fire was the worst book but the best movie and that feels weird.
- Dad: I wouldn't get so mad when you call me at school if you didn't change your ringtones to inappropriate rap music.
- Dad: I fucking hate Alesha. She asked what countries were apart of Austria-Hungary today and I almost told her to get out.
- Dad: You cannot visit my school in a dress that short. There are boys there.
- Dad: Barbra Parks is fucking Queen.
- Dad: I need you to make me a good, relaxing playlist for silent reading. I'm too lazy.
- Dad: If I have to watch two of my students grind on each other at one more dance, I will kill them both.
- Dad: They act like I care what they think.
- Dad: I hate homework.
- Dad: I have decided to become a politician.
- Dad: What's the one book with the guys and the one kills the other and the chick without a name who dies and the short angry man? Mouseman? Oh my fucking gosh. Of Mice and Men. I have failed.
Did he just
Martin Freeman managed to get a middle finger in the movie after all.
- Will Graham: I'd like to resume my therapy.
- Hannibal Lecter: Where shall we begin?
- Fannibals: *screams into a pillow*
#steampunk #shenanigans #bts video for local historical society event